Please wear comfortable clothing you can, move in, bring water and your yoga mat (not required), and an open mind to learn something new.
I recommended that the first YogAlign session be a minimum of 2 hours and investment for your first 2-hour private YogAlign session $150.00.
Before and after photos will be taken on the first and last day of three private sessions.
What to Expect in Your Private YogAlign Session:
- Discussion regarding your previous or current injuries, pain, and yoga experiences, if any (not required)
- Assessment of your current body posture, challenges, and future goals
- Breathing evaluation and instruction of the YogAlign Core SIP Breathing Technique
- Instruction of YogAlign postures with the use of props: yoga blocks, blankets, and yoga straps (please feel free to bring your own)
- Self-massage instruction (may include for specific massage balls of various sizes)
- A few tips on functional movement during your favorite activities and everyday life.
- Putting it all together and creating a safe and effective YogAlign practice just for you!
- Stillness (savasana) a time to feel the effects of your practice
- Discussion and feedback on moving forward with your private sessions.
“YogAlign is the only yoga that feels safe and right for my body. It doesn’t force me into unnatural positions. Renee is a great YogAlign teacher. Since starting her classes, my body stays in alignment. And the once frequent visits to the chiropractor, have diminished greatly. Pain in my hips that used to keep me up at night, have stopped and I’m getting more restful sleep. Thank you, Renee and YogAlign.”
~ Suzanna, Kauai, Hawaii
I have taken been taking YogAlign Classes with Renee’ Fulkerson for over 2 years, she came highly recommended by a friend who has attended her YogAlign Classes for several years and the reasons why she is such a caring and great YogAlign teacher:
- I had back surgery over 2 years ago and could barely walk, since my surgery and going to Renee’s YogAlign Classes I have balance, great flexibility, and movement without pain.
- I also had a back density x ray done which proves this as well.
- Renee is always careful to spot us and make sure we are doing everything right.
- She also gives us wonderful massages at the end of our sessions.
- I have also recommend her YogAlign Classes to friends who now also attend her class.
- I am almost 71 and walk 3 miles everyday which I couldn’t do before taking her classes.
~ Connie Salsedo Chittenden, Kauai, Hawaii
In 2009, I was in the beginning of my “serious” yoga journey. Just moving from Gym- Yoga to an exclusive Yoga Studio. That same year I was remodeling a second home up in Big Bear, California. New to the area, I looked for a second yoga home. Right smack in the center of the village was “Equada Yoga Studio”. An amazing and welcoming space created and nurtured by Renee’ Fulkerson. Renee’ created a community of Teachers and Yogis that I still keep in touch with, long after she moved to beautiful Kauai. Even from a distance Renee’ continues to encourage my path. Thank you for your passion to Teach, and create great Yoga Communities. If you are interested in Yoga you will find no better Yoga Home. Just look for Renee’ and the good folks she surrounds herself with.
~Don Garcia, Los Angeles, California
I attended Renee’s YogAlign classes twice a week for five months with wonderful results. I now enjoy improved posture, greater strength and flexibility, along with heightened body awareness. All of this – without soreness and pain! My breathing feels relaxed and more natural too. I especially notice these changes when I’m in motion –walking/hiking, dancing and playing golf. Anything out of alignment is immediately evident, and I sense that I’m off balance. Body attunement brings a quick shift back into alignment and into the fun and joy of it all. Renee leads with a gentle and lighthearted touch, nudging each student forward at just the right time, with wisdom and grace. Hey, y’all, she recently convinced me and two other gals in our late sixties to do the splits! YogAlign on…
~ Corrine, Kauai, Hawaii
“Renee’ Fulkerson is one of my favorite teachers as she connects into the deep spiritual places so that we, as students, can let go and connect with our own soul. Magical Transformations happens in her classes!”
~Titanya Dahlin, Big Bear Lake, California
Energy Medicine Healer, Sacred Dancer and Author